Unravelling the Mysteries of Ancient Places by Brien Foerster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I received this free copy "Unravelling the Mysteries of Ancient Places" from ancient-origins.net for their third year celebration. The book is a collection of various articles written by many authors and given in separate chapters and also at the end of each chapter useful links is also provided.
The book consists of following chapters:
1. Were the Ancient Funerary Towers of Sillustani Peru Originally part of an Energy System
2. Harran - city of Abraham
3. The Stonehenge Landscape - a wider perspective
4. The greatest discovery never made
5. Megalithic Origins - Gobekli Tepe
6. Before Antibiotics
7. Jezebel Virgin of Baal
8. A series of Rock Arrangements and placements that defy conventional Historical accounts
9. The Ancient Stone Labyrinths of Bolshoi
10. Lascaux Cave Speaks
The book has many colour images and diagrams for better understanding.
More images were in the chapters of Lascaux Cave Speaks and Megalithic origins - Gobelki Tepe.
Has 100 pages can be read easily in one sitting.
View all my reviews